Friday, March 23, 2018

My DLO (reading)

                                                      Faith's digital learning object

Hey bloggers this is my digital learning object. I did my digital learning object about what the ocean would say if it had a voice. If I was the ocean I would say:please don’t leave your rubbish behind on the beach because during high tides the water would gobble it all up that’s what I said in one of the oval callouts I also have a question that I answered. I think my digital learning object is important because it's better to take your rubbish with you instead of leaving it behind so you don’t pollute the ocean and the living creatures that live in the sea.


4 comments:

  1. hey this is Rihanna from Yaldhurst model school. Wow I would say that to please don’t leave your rubbish behind on the beach because during high tides the water would gobble it good job faith. 💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, its Amelia here from yaldhurst model school and I would like to talk to you about your things so first of all the question I don't think the ocean has a mouth otherwise it would say hello I am the ocean please don't litter in me or in my beach!😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Faith, my name is Jedi and i am a year seven at Yaldhurst model school. I love this Dlo you have made, because it reminded me of the warm beaches in Fiji, but realize how many wonderful places are trashed with our rubbish.

    I love how you have a lot of writing here, but maybe you could have added a little more pictures. What a great post, keep up the great work! Can't wait to see your next post.

    Jedi, 🐠🐠🐠🐠

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Guys, Thanks for all your positive comments and thank you for not being shy for what i need to work on. You are more welcome to reply back!

    ReplyDelete

My last day in Primary school!!

My last day in primary:( Hey Bloggers.... So today it's my last day at Waikowhai Primary School 😭 I'm so NOT excited for Interme...