Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Des hunt visits Waikowhai Primary

                                                             Hey bloggers😆

Today Des Hunt visited our school. It was cool seeing the famous author. He did some tricks with a magnet,mint spray,container and a lighter. Des Hunt first got the magnet and put it on the light and then Des hunt got the mint spray and the container. first he got the mint spray and then got the container and sprayed the mint spray into the container then it made a big explosion.

My favourite part was when he blew the balloon with a machine and he blew it up until it  popped. It was so loud everyone blocked there ears but I didn't I wanted to because I wanted to hear that loud noise it even scared him.

Now that I saw that present It makes me want to read every one of his books,Try some of his tricks that he did and When I'm older I could publish a book in my own words.

 Here's a video of Des hunt doing one of his tricks hope you like it and thanks for reading and Blog you later🙋
        

4 comments:

  1. hi faith i really liked your post about Des Hunt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Faith
    That was awesome What he can do,
    Did your friends enjoy it?
    was some of his tricks scary?

    Kind Regards Chloe from yaldhurst Model school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Chloe thanks for the nice comment and yes he did a lot of scary tricks sorry for replying late but anyway thanks for that lovely comment!

      Delete
  3. That looked cool I wish I could see that.From Thom at yaldhurst school

    ReplyDelete

My last day in Primary school!!

My last day in primary:( Hey Bloggers.... So today it's my last day at Waikowhai Primary School 😭 I'm so NOT excited for Interme...