Friday, December 6, 2019

My last day in Primary school!!

My last day in primary:(
Hey Bloggers.... So today it's my last day at Waikowhai Primary School 😭 I'm so NOT excited for Intermediate because I think it will be 100x harder (especially math) At least most of my friends will be there. I'm going to miss my other best friends like Mercedes:( I'm going to cry a lot.... THIS WILL BE MY VERY LAST BLOG EVER!! I am going to Wai-int with one of my friends Grace she is also one of my best friends. I have had so much fun with all my friends and family at my school I hope it will be the same without some of my friends. I will miss everyone at my school obviously my close friends! :(  Bye bloggers! Merry Christmas and have a happy holiday.🙋

Me & my best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My last day in Primary school!!

My last day in primary:( Hey Bloggers.... So today it's my last day at Waikowhai Primary School 😭 I'm so NOT excited for Interme...