Friday, April 13, 2018

My Animal Classification

                                                 
               My Animal Classification
Hey bloggers!!!! It's Faith. Today I'm blogging about my animal classification. So there are two words; the first word is vertebrate and the other word is invertebrate. Try to guess one group that's a part of the vertebrates. if you don't know a group that's a part of vertebrates here are some groups that are a part of vertebrates:birds,fish,amphibians,mammals and reptiles. All of these animals have a backbone and invertebrates don't have backbones. Here's a photo of my work and thank you for reading. Blog you later!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My last day in Primary school!!

My last day in primary:( Hey Bloggers.... So today it's my last day at Waikowhai Primary School 😭 I'm so NOT excited for Interme...