Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Cross Country

    Cross Country!
On Monday 6th August We did Cross country, if you don't know what Cross country is it's where you run around a few  obstacle courses then you do a run pretty much around the school. It is really tiring when you do it because you go around the school and you go around two times. After that we got to have a little rest, then we got to watch the year six race, it was really cool. The year six boys went first they went pretty slow at first but they went even faster at the finish line. The girls got sent off after the boys went. I was sweating when I finished running it was super tiring! But I got through it safely that moment I will never forget. Here are some photos of the Cross Country.








1 comment:

  1. CROSS COUNTRY wooho to be onsest I really hate corss country but I hope you won you always feel so good when you know you made it to the end bye

    ReplyDelete

My last day in Primary school!!

My last day in primary:( Hey Bloggers.... So today it's my last day at Waikowhai Primary School 😭 I'm so NOT excited for Interme...