Tuesday, September 4, 2018

                                     My Geo board

Hey bloggers i'm back with another blog. Today I will be talking about my Geo board that we made. This is what we needed to make a Geo board, what you need is nails,piece of wood and a hammer. First what you need to do is you need to cut a piece of wood and then you need to put the dots on for where you want the nails to go. Once you have done that you need to hammer the nails and then get some rubber bands and then you can start decorating. Thank you for reading and looking at the photos. Here are some photos of how my Geo board turned out and some photos of us making them.



  

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Faith, my name is Maddison I am a Year 6 at Yaldhurst Model School, ( or YMS for short ). I really liked the way you arranged the photos and the text you to it made it a lot easier to read but maybe next time you could write about the photos aswell but it was an amazing blog post Kai Pai. When I looked at the second photo I wondered did you put the rubber bands on randomly or did you plan it first.Why did you make that board? Was it hard using the nails and hammer? Kind Regards Maddison from YMS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora,
    My name is Grace and I am from Yaldhurst Model School.
    I really liked how you old us what the post is about and told us what you needed to make this.
    I also really liked how you told us what the name of this object is.
    Did you enjoy making these Geo Boards?
    How long did it take you to make these?
    what subject did you make these for?
    Maybe next time you could give us a bit more information on what they are and what they do.

    Yours Sincerely,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Faith,

    I really like your blog. I love that you put heaps of pictures on this post but next maybe try put them on a slide or some kind of editing app I recommend Biteable I use it for heaps of preations and they always look great. I really enjoyed reading you post looking forward to reading more of you post.

    Bree
    Yaldhurst model school

    ReplyDelete

My last day in Primary school!!

My last day in primary:( Hey Bloggers.... So today it's my last day at Waikowhai Primary School 😭 I'm so NOT excited for Interme...