Friday, March 8, 2019

My Pepeha!

Pepeha!
Hi bloggers - welcome to my blog.
Recently we have been working on our pepehas. A pepeha is where you get to add information about yourself, but it's in Maori. My pepeha is about me and my family. You can change the colour of the backgrounds and fonts. My pepeha is really plain. I also added some photos of me and my family. Everybody has to do a pepeha so they can introduce themselves. As you know my last post was a welcoming to 2019 and it was about my getting to know you form.

The getting to know you and the pepeha is kind of the same but it's different because pepehas are written in Maori and then comparing to my getting to know you is facts about you.
Here is my pepeha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My last day in Primary school!!

My last day in primary:( Hey Bloggers.... So today it's my last day at Waikowhai Primary School 😭 I'm so NOT excited for Interme...