Wednesday, May 8, 2019

MY FIRST NETBALL GAME!!

My first Netball game!
Hey Blogger! That's right my first Netball game ever!!! for the first half I was off but the rest of the game I was on. I played wing defence and wing attack. Although I'm still getting the hang of Netball. The best part was every time we stopped we got to eat lollies! As I was defending my Enemy I got a bit nervous but when I got into it I was full out😂 At the end of the game we got our stuff and my coach announced the player of the day and guess who it was.... It was ME! When I heard my name I was like WHAT I GOT PLAYER OF THE DAY! That was the best day of my life for me. When we got home I had a shower then went to sleep because I was super tired. Thanks for reading my blog! Catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My last day in Primary school!!

My last day in primary:( Hey Bloggers.... So today it's my last day at Waikowhai Primary School 😭 I'm so NOT excited for Interme...