Friday, November 22, 2019

Athletics!

Athletics!                              
Aloha bloggers! On the 19th of November my school had Athletics. We did a whole bunch of cool stations. We all got into our age groups and started to go to the different stations that we got assigned too. I was with the 10 & 11 year old girls but I am 10. Our first station we did first was shot put. My most favourite ones to do was High Jump, Sprints and the 200 metre run. Before the main event everyone in my school were practising for Athletics. At first for the 200 metres I thought it was going to go bad but surprisingly it went really good! For sprints I placed 1st twice which was good and then placed 2nd and 3rd in the rest of my sprints. A lot of other girls were super fast in my line for sprints. My least favourite was shot put because I'm not so good at throwing in shot put because of the weight of the shot put ball. My group managed to go to every station apart from the hurdles because there wasn't enough time for us to do the hurdles. We had lunch after our last station and got our house group flags out for house relays. If
you think it's the houses that you live in it's not. My house (Pukeko) won 2 of our rounds and came 3rd in our last 4 rounds. Overall I think we tried our best which is what matters most. Do you know who won.... It was PUKEKO!! If you do Athletics at your school what was your least favourite station? Thank you for doing the honours of reading my blog! Here are some photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My last day in Primary school!!

My last day in primary:( Hey Bloggers.... So today it's my last day at Waikowhai Primary School 😭 I'm so NOT excited for Interme...