Friday, June 22, 2018

The Zoo trip.

                                         The Zoo trip😀

On June 14th, we went on a double Decker bus to go to the zoo. It was so fun and that was also my first trip on a double Decker. It was really fun riding on the double Decker bus.

 When we arrived at the Zoo, there was a guy named Fraser who works there. There was also another guy, I forgot his name but I think they are brothers I'm not too sure. On the way to the zoo I was sitting next to my best friend Ayva. Go check out her blog too http://wpsayvas.blogspot.com/

 When we were on a double Decker I sat on the top on the way to the zoo and on the way back to school too. That was the best trip of my life.

 Before we went to the zoo we were already put into groups. These are all the people who were in my group: Alex,Ayva,Sam and Bruno. We got to pick the animal that we wanted to see and I picked a giraffe and Ayva picked a giraffe to. Thanks for reading i will put some photos in, Blog you later.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Faith,
    This trip sounds really fun, I would've wanted to go on the top of the bus too!

    This reminds me of a time last year where our school camp was in Wellington, and when we were there we got to go to the Wellington Zoo!

    When I was reading your post I noticed at the end you used 'to', instead of too. Next time remember your three (Twos, Toos, and tos). Otherwise, your post was really good!

    Thanks,
    Ariana, Yaldhurst Model School.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi faith
    I would have loved to go on the trip with you guys
    this reminds me of when I went to orana wildlife park
    your post was really good
    Eben YMS

    ReplyDelete

My last day in Primary school!!

My last day in primary:( Hey Bloggers.... So today it's my last day at Waikowhai Primary School 😭 I'm so NOT excited for Interme...