Thursday, June 28, 2018

Waikowhai Art Festival!

                             Art Festival

Hey bloggers! I will be telling you about our art festival and our bird paintings. On Tuesday night 26th June we had our first art show for the year and it's on until Friday 29th which will end tomorrow. Me and my mum went to the art show on Tuesday night. I showed my mum my bird painting and my poster that was for our Installation house. I started my painting a little late because I went to Australia. We did a poster too, it was based on our Installation and it was basically a message on the house. For our bird painting we had to do a native bird. I drew a kiwi for my native bird. I chose a kiwi because I think it's the most native bird in New Zealand. Anyway that's all for this blog. Blog you later👋
   



No comments:

Post a Comment

My last day in Primary school!!

My last day in primary:( Hey Bloggers.... So today it's my last day at Waikowhai Primary School 😭 I'm so NOT excited for Interme...