Thursday, November 1, 2018

The Play (Film Festival)

The Real Play!
Hey bloggers this is the 2nd blog that I'm posting for the day but anyway I will be showing the real deal! We used story board before we started film making. This play is the video that we entered into the Ako Hiko Film Festival. If you are a part of Ako Hiko then you should know what I'm talking about. We didn't get to finish The video but Hope you enjoy. These are the people who were in my group: Ayva, Lavinia and Chimay . Our group worked really well and we listened to each other's ideas and added them into the movie. I will insert the video and hope you enjoy and this was in term 3 which was last term. Blog you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My last day in Primary school!!

My last day in primary:( Hey Bloggers.... So today it's my last day at Waikowhai Primary School 😭 I'm so NOT excited for Interme...