Friday, November 16, 2018

Pasifika Peter Pan

                                          Pasifika Peter Pan
Hey Bloggers, Today I will be talking about our Production! I was a Mermaid in Production I will insert some photo's and a slideshow for my thinking hats. We did Production at Waikowhai intermediate. I saw some people who use to come to our school and some people who I know. Production was on for 3 days. The first show was on Wednesday 7th Of November it was really packed and on the other 8th Of November. Anyway take a look at my slideshow and some photos hope you enjoy and blog you later!





  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My last day in Primary school!!

My last day in primary:( Hey Bloggers.... So today it's my last day at Waikowhai Primary School 😭 I'm so NOT excited for Interme...