Monday, December 3, 2018

Summer learning Journey!

    Summer learning Journey!

Archive Activity: Malaysia👌

Day 1.... Choose 1 country that you want to do then look at some of the facts that are written down when you press the country that you picked! 

Describing:
I Have chosen Malaysia because I have always wanted to go there and It's been a dream to be famous there!

Research:
Malaysia's Capital city is Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia has a few Skyscrapers at there country! There Population right now is.... 31.62 MILLION!!!! 

Info: If you would like to check out Summer Learning Journey Then here is the link:https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/welcome  



No comments:

Post a Comment

My last day in Primary school!!

My last day in primary:( Hey Bloggers.... So today it's my last day at Waikowhai Primary School 😭 I'm so NOT excited for Interme...