Monday, May 20, 2019

Letterbox drop!

Letterbox drop!
On Friday the 17th we did this very cool thing that we did last term and that's called.... LETTERBOX DROP!! The whole last week we have been making positive messages on paper    T-shirts. Most of  my class did 2 or more. I did 5! I only found 2 of my shirts so you will get to see 2 of them. On the shirts we had to write a positive comment that would light up that persons day! Before we did the letterbox drop our teachers got us into 5 groups then we got given the t - shirts. Some of us got our own or some people who were in your group got yours. There were over 100 shirts so all of us got 3 shirts each to drop into different letterboxes. Each person got to put a t-shirt in a different letterbox. Sadly I wasn't with my best friend. My group went down Quona Ave and did every single house on the left but in Term 1 they posted some cards into some houses on the right so we past those houses and continued with the other houses that were not done yet. After we did all the houses we walked back to school and yes we did walk. When we got back to school we had a BIG drink of water and have a piece of fruit. Then we went inside my class room and packed up for the day. Make sure to check out my t-shirts! Blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My last day in Primary school!!

My last day in primary:( Hey Bloggers.... So today it's my last day at Waikowhai Primary School 😭 I'm so NOT excited for Interme...