Friday, May 31, 2019

Orienteering Zones

Orienteering Zones!
Hola Bloggers! Welcome back to my blog. Today I'm talking about.... Orienteering Zones. If you went to Orienteering zones you will know what I'm talking about. There were 4 groups, Year 5 Girls, Year 5 boys, Year 6 girls and Year 6 boys. I was in the Year 6 girls. Orienteering is a very fun sport. There are these things called clippers. Basically with clippers you would try to find them and then get your strip of paper then clip it. 

There were 2 groups for the Year 6 girls because there were quite a lot who joined Orienteering this year! I came 3rd in the year 6 girls group. My friend Brooklyn came 1st out of the Year 6 girls. You can check out her blog! http://wpsbrooklynl.blogspot.com/  I had so much fun at Orienteering and if you went what do you know about Orienteering? Well that's it for today, Blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My last day in Primary school!!

My last day in primary:( Hey Bloggers.... So today it's my last day at Waikowhai Primary School 😭 I'm so NOT excited for Interme...