Friday, August 9, 2019

Student Led Conference!

Student Led Conference!
Malo e lelei my fellow bloggers! On Wednesday last week, my school finished at 1PM because of 'Student Led Conferences. Everyone's parents had to book a time and date for when they want their kids to show their parents what level they are working at and what they need to work on. My Mum booked me for Wednesday at 3.30PM. I didn't have much time to stay home and relax to be honest. I was really happy about my writing because I had NO gaps at all! What I need to work on is my Maths, especially division. The student led conference this term is my all time favourite and is gonna be my favourite conference until I finish university. That might be a lie😂 I really hope when I reach intermediate I would be where I need to be in every maths topic. The most thing that I focus on is getting to stage 8 or 9 before intermediate. The conference for this term was my favourite because no teachers were around and you could act like you are the teacher and tell my parents what goal I am at and what I need to achieve. I will put a photo of my front page on my slideshow. Anyway Blogger you later! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

My last day in Primary school!!

My last day in primary:( Hey Bloggers.... So today it's my last day at Waikowhai Primary School 😭 I'm so NOT excited for Interme...