Friday, September 20, 2019

Cross Country

Cross Country!
On the 11th of September my school had this running event called Cross Country. We do a whole bunch of fun and cool activities! Normally the year 0's and 1's do the run around our school first then the year 2's go after them. My all time favourite activity was the Obstacle course on the playground and bits of the field. Once you have done all the activity's you would have a word SKOR written on your wrist. The S stands for skipping, the K stands for kicking (soccer balls), the O stands for obstacle course and the R stands for running. 

The year 6 ran at the end before packing all the activity's up. I am a year 6 too! The Run was long but it was also very fun. We did 2 laps around the field and the bush. Just before me and my friends reached the finish line we ended up racing each other there and that was super fun but tiring too. Sadly I did not place but at least I tried. When I go to my new intermediate I hope there will be cool running events there. Here are some photos from the day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

My last day in Primary school!!

My last day in primary:( Hey Bloggers.... So today it's my last day at Waikowhai Primary School 😭 I'm so NOT excited for Interme...