Friday, September 27, 2019

The Fijian Rugby World Cup 2K19 (My Version)

The Fijian Rugby World Cup Uniform!
Aloha! On the 26th of September we got to pick a Rugby team that we could make their Rugby World Cup uniform. I chose Fiji to make their uniform (my version) We got to decorate and colour the uniform however we wanted! I coloured my Fiji Uniform Blue with a bit of red, green and brown. 

I am very proud of my drawing! I hope you can give me feedback on how my uniform looks like. We could get a photo of the actual uniform and get some inspirations from the REAL uniform. I tried to make the uniform as pacific-an as much as I could. I put some palm trees on the uniform along with one Hibiscus. Here is what my Fijian Uniform looks like for the Rugby World Cup!

Hope You Like it! Make sure to give feedback please!




No comments:

Post a Comment

My last day in Primary school!!

My last day in primary:( Hey Bloggers.... So today it's my last day at Waikowhai Primary School 😭 I'm so NOT excited for Interme...