Friday, November 1, 2019

Futsal!

Futsal!
Bula Vinaka bloggers! This term my school have been doing a sport called Futsal. Each class gets to have there turn during the day. We always have Futsal on Wednesday, my class goes mid-day at 12:15.  So basically Futsal is just like football but you learn how to kick the soccerball properly. At the end of the lesson we play fun games and we get to compete againest each other! If you ever had the chance to do Futsal how would you feel doing futsal? Fun fact, Futsal is pretty much the samething as Football! In my opinion Futsal is a great way of learning football skills. Anyway, here are some photos from us doing futsal! Thank you for reading my blog and have a great day!
 

1 comment:

  1. i like futsal because it makes me happy
    it makes me proud and happy .
    the end

    ReplyDelete

My last day in Primary school!!

My last day in primary:( Hey Bloggers.... So today it's my last day at Waikowhai Primary School 😭 I'm so NOT excited for Interme...